May 3, 2018
This guide will help you understand what actions are required to help ensure your WordPress website is GDPR compliant by May 25th.
Your website will most likely process or collect data. From enquiry forms to 3rd party integrations, we created the following guide to provide website owners a summary of what is required by them to ensure that the meet the forth-coming regulation change.
Download the FREE guide
& learn more about:
- What GDPR is ?
- What is deemed personal data ?
- What is deemed sensitive data ?
- What you as a business need to do ?
- The penalty for breaching GDPR.
- The benefits of making your website GDPR compliant
- The role of your WordPress agency to GDPR compliance
- GDPR for your WordPress website
- WordPress Website GDPR Audits
- Updating your Privacy & Cookie Policies
- Implementation changes to your Website to make it GDPR compliant
We created the guide to help marketing teams shed light on a potentially confusing subject. If their website collects data, the guide will help understand what is needed in the quest to meet compliance.
DOWNLOAD WHITE PAPER
KEEP ON READING
You make a web update, but it just doesn’t show up. Blame caching, the small process that also happens to be a core reason your website functions the way it should. In this article, you’ll learn more about why caching matters, and how you can manage it for better web performance.
There are upsides and downsides to live chat; not every business will be able to take advantage of every positive aspect, and not every business will be able to evade every negative one. However, with proper preparation and knowledge on your side, you’ll be well-poised to make informed decisions about how to leverage the technology to your benefit.
Impact are once again supporting our client Regency Security in their mission to raise £5,000 for Help for Heroes. We’re entering a 6-a-side team into Regency’s tournament held at Carrow Road. Home of Norwich City F.C.