May 3, 2018
This guide will help you understand what actions are required to help ensure your WordPress website is GDPR compliant by May 25th.
Your website will most likely process or collect data. From enquiry forms to 3rd party integrations, we created the following guide to provide website owners a summary of what is required by them to ensure that the meet the forth-coming regulation change.
Download the FREE guide
& learn more about:
- What GDPR is ?
- What is deemed personal data ?
- What is deemed sensitive data ?
- What you as a business need to do ?
- The penalty for breaching GDPR.
- The benefits of making your website GDPR compliant
- The role of your WordPress agency to GDPR compliance
- GDPR for your WordPress website
- WordPress Website GDPR Audits
- Updating your Privacy & Cookie Policies
- Implementation changes to your Website to make it GDPR compliant
We created the guide to help marketing teams shed light on a potentially confusing subject. If their website collects data, the guide will help understand what is needed in the quest to meet compliance.
DOWNLOAD WHITE PAPER
KEEP ON READING
If you’re like most businesses, you already have Google Analytics. But are you actually using it to gain actionable insights? These 15 metrics allow you to dig deeper, allowing you to leverage the full power of the platform to improve your website and grow your business over time.
If you’re new to WFH or remote working, Martin shares the tools that the Impacters use to function day-to-day, from video calls to collaboration.
Creating an up-to-date blog is not so much work when you realize how much value it generates.