by Martin Coates
May 3, 2018
This guide will help you understand what actions are required to help ensure your WordPress website is GDPR compliant by May 25th.
Your website will most likely process or collect data. From enquiry forms to 3rd party integrations, we created the following guide to provide website owners a summary of what is required by them to ensure that the meet the forth-coming regulation change.
Download the FREE guide
& learn more about:
- What GDPR is ?
- What is deemed personal data ?
- What is deemed sensitive data ?
- What you as a business need to do ?
- The penalty for breaching GDPR.
- The benefits of making your website GDPR compliant
- The role of your WordPress agency to GDPR compliance
- GDPR for your WordPress website
- WordPress Website GDPR Audits
- Updating your Privacy & Cookie Policies
- Implementation changes to your Website to make it GDPR compliant
We created the guide to help marketing teams shed light on a potentially confusing subject. If their website collects data, the guide will help understand what is needed in the quest to meet compliance.Martin Coates
DOWNLOAD WHITE PAPER
KEEP ON READING
It’s not only high traffic websites that come under attack from hackers, statistics actually show that is the lower traffic websites that are actually the most vulnerable. Find out 8 reasons why your WordPress website might get hacked.
Conversion optimisation can be as simple as improving your UX. These 5 tips improve experiences while building a better funnel.
WordPress 5.0 introduces a completely new editing experience. Check out the new block based editor for an entirely new content editing experience in WordPress.